Sunday, December 26, 2010

Attempt #6: Buffalo Chicken Dip

Hiyas!! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!! As I mentioned before, I planned on throwing in a couple of my dishes into our Christmas "dinner." First things first, here's the belated picture of my hummus. Doesn't that look yummy?

And now, down to business. The new recipe I tried yesterday was for Buffalo Chicken Dip. A friend of mine made it at her party, so naturally I stole the idea. Here's the recipe I got from Dr. Google:

2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
1 (10 oz) can of chicken
1 cup ranch dressing
3/4 cup red hot sauce (I used Frank's)
shredded cheddar cheese

Beat cream cheese, ranch, and hot sauce. Fold in chicken. Spread mixture into a greased baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Cover top with shredded cheddar, then bake an additional 10 minutes.

This was a HIT. I was oh-so-happy about that. So of course, I found everyone there and informed them that I made it, just to make sure that they all knew of my awesomeness. Mine tasted a little different than the batch I had at my friend's party. I still found mine to be muy delicioso though, so I'm not disappointed at all in how mine turned out. Here's a picture of the finished dish:


Just looks like regular cheese business, eh? Underneath that cheesey layer is a creamy, saucey party though.

This one was a clear victory in my favor!

SCORE: KITCHEN - 2 KIM - 4

1 comment: